1. The silo releases material into the weigh batcher. As the cement weigh batcher is being filled, the air inside the weigh batcher is displaced by the material and forced through the cartridges.
2. The CP-35 collects the dust using its two (2) 8” X 19” cartridge filters; the CP-70 and CP-88 have four (4) 8” x 19” cartridges.
3. The timer allows the collector to automatically clean the filter media.
4. The CP-35/70/88 collects the dust, using the cartridges and the clean air is dispersed into the atmosphere.
5. Pulsed air is released across the filter media, allowing the dust to return to the weigh batcher.