Silo Saver Systems (Anti-Overfill System)
Silos and dust collectors are vital to production in the concrete industry, and are costly to replace or repair, when damaged. Silo Saver SystemsTM (SSSTM) were developed to minimize guessing and eliminate human error when dealing with the three (3) majors threats to silo and dust collectors. The 3 major threats are:
- High Pressure: When blowing materials INTO the silo (filling) high pressure can become a problem. Usually pressure above 1.5 PSI can cause damage to the silo.
- Overfilling: Overfilling a silo can damage or destroy it.
- Broken Filter Media: Can pollute the air and cause a producer to receive a citation.
(Downloading literature will take few seconds)
Combine these three Components to fit your needs. C&W offers 28 different combination packages to choose from!
- Control Panel, Audible/Visible Alarm, Timer, Pinch Valve
- Over Pressure
- Pressure Switch, Control Panel, Audible/Visible Alarm, Timer, Pinch Valve
- Broken Filter Media
- Microwave Sensor, Control Panel, Audible/Visible Alarm, Timer, Pinch Valve