Case Study: Mining Industry
Badger Mining, an oil & gas industry supplier, has two sand distribution terminals in George West, TX. They asked us to deliver two of our turnkey CP-900 dust collectors. These industrial dust collectors are equipped with an internal fire suppression system in the ducting and an explosion vent in the collector. The collectors have 1,069 sq. ft. of filtration area, 99.9% filtration efficiency, and a convenient 55 gallon barrel drop to collect dust for easy disposal.
Our work began with a site analysis of the customer’s facilities. We developed a custom duct layout for each terminal; the ducting for the resin coated sand terminal included an Internal fire suppression system.
Through an intelligent design process and attention to customer need, we developed a complete dust control solution for this customer. To learn more about what we did in this project, or to see how we can help your facility needs, contact C&W Manufacturing today.
- CP-900 Dust Collectors
- 1,069 Sq. ft filtration area
- Designed for resin-coated sand
- Internal fire suppression system inside the ducting and an explosion vent in the collector
- 6300 CFM with 25 HP fan @ 13” W.C.
- 99.9% filtration efficiency
- Collectors have a 55 gallon barrel drop to collect dust for easy disposal
- Tool-less filter media exchange for ease of maintenance.
- C &W supplied a custom duct layout for each terminal using Easy-UP snap together ducting
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
Engineering – Site/Material Analysis
Manufacturing Dust Collection System
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Height: 20’
- In process testing/inspection performed
- Full System Functionality Tests
On-Site System Balancing
On-Site System Function
- Industry for Use
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Delivery Location
- George West ,TX
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications
- Product Name
- C&W’s CP-900
Back to top